The product will ship Fed Ex Standard, unless overnight shipping is selected. All orders received on or before 1:00 pm CST on Monday-Wednesday will ship same-day for delivery one to three days after the order is placed. All orders received after 1 pm CST on Wednesday-Sunday will ship out the following Monday. No Saturday or Sunday deliveries are possible at this time.
Your wagyu will be shipped freshly frozen and individually sealed inside an insulated cooler with dry ice or gel packs. The product is packed to withstand 48 hours of non-refrigerated shipping. The beef may be thawed upon arrival, but as long as it is cool to the touch, it is good to eat within 3 days or may be refrozen. If your product is not cool to the touch, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All shipments require a street address (no PO boxes).
- Please make sure the shipping address is entered correctly and thoroughly. Be sure to double-check all entered information.
- We are currently not able to ship to Hawaii or Alaska.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
- If you know won’t be home to receive the wagyu package, and you have special instructions for FedEx (such as “leave on front porch”), please note those instructions on the order form. We will not be responsible for deliveries that are refused by the recipient within 48 hours of shipping.